Tuesday, February 26, 2008

We Finalized!

Our finalization hearing was perfect! What a wonderful day!! It was pretty emotional at the end when we realized this was IT. Of course, we had tons of pictures taken and a video! Then we went off to dinner with all our family that attended and I think it was a great day for everyone. A very happy occasion indeed.

I don't have any pictures from when we were at the courthouse - I haven't gotten those from my brother yet. I do however have pictures of Meg from when we got back home that day!

Meaghan was given a special bunny to commemorate her special day!



She was pretty enamored with her new friend!



And... since it was Friday.... we had our weekly photo shoot with Bear. 16 weeks old!



Telling Bear all about her big day!



Couch potatoes Meg and daddy... watching ESPN on Saturday morning!!

3 comments:

kate said...

HUGE congratulations Jenn! I'm so thrilled for you, and thanks for continually sharing pictures - she's the cutest dollie ever :)

Mistymoon said...

congratulations Jen She is getting prettier and prettier each day.

KRISTI said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!