Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Is It My Hair???

The ladies at Meg's school LOVE playing with her hair and she usually ends up coming home from the day looking like Pebbles Flintstone. And this is the result from when she pulls it out:



No worries... we were able to tame all the hair back into submission!



Meg is a crawling machine! The last few days have been a total crawl fest. Before, she was crawling but she would take a few "strides" and then rest. Now she is non-stop. AND she has discovered the fun of how to pull herself up into a standing position. She'll even take a few steps while holding onto something.

I sent Meg a memo that said she was growing up toooo fast and to please stop immediately. She can't read so I guess that's why she is ignoring it!

On another note, I have ordered my new screaming fast computer and it will arrive at the end of the week!

No comments: