Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Story by Little Roo!

Hi! I have a story to tell about St. Patrick's day!

It started off like any other morning.
I woke up crying because I was hungry. So I had a bottle of milk. I got dressed in my new shamrock dress because it is St. Patrick's day!
Wait... let me get my new bib on because I happen to drool a lot. Ok, so here's the good part of the story.
Daddy was in the kitchen putting my bottles in my cooler bag for school.
Oh cute shoes!! I love my feet!
Oh right... my story! So then Daddy says "Can we put green food coloring in the bottles to make green milk today?"And I said "Green milk?? Yuck! Are you crazy?"
And Mommy said "Oh no, you better not touch those bottles if you know what's good for you!"I tried very hard not to laugh because Daddy was in trouble.So I pretended to be interested in something else.Oh is that my finger??? I wonder what that does? So Daddy packed up my things for school and we gave Mommy kisses good-bye!I laughed all the way to school! Silly Daddy!

6 comments:

Mistymoon said...

Like I said Jenn Cute! Cute! Cute!

Anonymous said...

I've followed your blog for some time now (linked from FF) but I just had to comment on what a cutie your little girl is in her St. Patrick's day outfit. I love the commentary!
Teri

kate said...

she COULD NOT BE ANY CUTER :) :) :)

Unknown said...

Awesome Story!

Lee, Kasey, and Jameson said...

She is precious!! :)

Calli said...

This is the cutest thing ever. She is adorable!
Steph (Calli)