Monday, August 18, 2008

Saturday Morning at the Park

Big news - Meg has another tooth coming in! One of the corners on her top left side has broke through. The one on the right is close, but has not come through yet. She has been a little cranky.... *sigh*

I'm starting my half marathon training and Meaghan is my training partner, riding along in her BOB! We were out pretty early Saturday morning and after our walk, we stopped off at the park across from our subdivision for some fun!

I was glad that I took my camera along, as we found a bush full of beautiful butterflies!

We found a flock of birds... ... and a bunch of bunnies!
Rolling along!
She wasn't so sure about this swing thing - look at the death grip!
Well, maybe this is not so bad.
OK - this is fun!



Oh a shiny bolt!
Chilling in the swing! My smart dog Biscuit...
... who has learned very fast that the best place to lay is under the high chair! It rains food!
Now we're hoping this tropical storm Fay is blown far, far away. It's going to be a rainy day tomorrow - all schools are closed. Hopefully our power stays on so we can stay entertained watching the Little Einsteins!

2 comments:

Deb said...

I never knew they closed schools on hurricane days. Growing up in the north where we had snow days it sounds odd. Hope you all stay safe.

She sure is growing. I love the pictures in the swing. Great capture of her change into really enjoying it.

Mistymoon said...

I so look forward to seeing new pics of Meg. And I always check - she is just the cutest.