Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Story by Little Roo!

Hi everyone!! I have to tell you about my Sunday morning! I just got up, had some oatmeal, and my mom "fixed" my hair so I could see where I was going. I was just hanging out in my jammies, minding my own business.
But then it called to me.... the great treasure chest of fun! I wonder what secrets it holds...
It's seriously cold in here!
This is like nothing I've ever tasted!!!
OK, why is it so slippery??
Oh no! I'm losing it!
No problem.... I'll get another one....
This one right here.
Hey there Biscuit... my old pal.... pick up the evidence I just dropped on the floor, will ya?
Uhhh a little more to your left... thanks!
Oh why haven't I found these tasty treats until now???
I shall try the two-handed approach this time.
Darn it! Lost it again.
It's OK, Grammy. You don't need to move your shoes... they hold these treats really well!
Why is everything getting so wet?
Need another treat here...
Hi Mom! No... I'm not doing anything... promise!
I can't get enough! Must have more!
I love my treasure chest!
Who put in this dumb juice box? See ya!
Is now a bad time to mention that I'm sitting in a cold puddle??
Sunday was my Baptism at Nativity. A lot of people that I love came to watch and we had a lot of fun at my house afterwards! Unfortunately Mom told everyone that I was not allowed to play in the treasure chest anymore and I watched for my opportunity but no one left it open.

I'll get someone to post my special pictures when they arrive... but here's me in my beautiful party dress and my Bear!

3 comments:

Deb said...

That is so cute. She looks beautiful in her baptism dress.

Anonymous said...

She is wearing my favorite childhood color, yellow! She is adorable, congrats on the baptism!!! LOVE YOU ALL! XOXO

Anonymous said...

By the way, it's Shelley...not anonymous! ^_^