Friday, September 19, 2008

Orlando Weekend!

A few weekends back, we took a spin over to Orlando for a visit. I know.... I didn't get these up quick at all!


Kid Gym! We need to find one of these by our house - Meg had a BLAST!
Besides "kid watching", she loved these nubby plastic balls... we're trying to find some!
First time in the ball pit! She cried when we took her out!!
Going to the kid gym was not nearly enough.... we had to go swimming all afternoon!
And here is Biscuit... doing a flying leap....
... right into the pool!!! My dad took these awesome pictures!
"Here Pooh.... let's rock together."
"Pooh... you need some hugs!"
"I can do it myself!"
"I'm rockin'.... I'm rockin'..."
"Did you catch that mama? Just making sure!"
"Yeah Meaghan!!!"

We've had a rough week.... the little princess has FOUR teeth coming in on top right now!! It made for some *interesting* nights, but now they have all broken through and peace is restored throughout the kingdom.

No comments: