Thursday, November 30, 2006

The New Journey Begins




We submitted our pre-application to the adoption agency along with our application fee today. We are on our way!!

Next big thing to work on is to secure a home equity line of credit so we will be able to sign over large amounts of money as they are needed and all of the interest is tax deductible. We have been in our home for several years and luckily it has gained well in value. A home is your best investment, right?

I am very excited - I feel like I am finally moving in a positive direction!

And more about positive directions.... I have gotten in a walk every night this week. I love walking around the neighborhood and seeing everyone's holiday decorations. This is the best time of year. One on hand it reminds me that it is another year gone by without a child in my arms. On the other hand, I am elated to know that we just might have a child in our home by this time next year. It could happen! Christmas wishes do come true!








No comments: