Thursday, February 1, 2007

Cruise Pictures!

Finally..... I went through all the pictures from last night that I had available. My cards had 580 pictures and about 375 turned out pretty good. Tif has my SD card in her camera so I don't have any pictures from Grand Cayman. I have no idea why I didn't take my big camera with me - leaving room for purchases!? Not sure what I was thinking.

I also don't have any of the underwater cameras developed so I have nothing from our cave and tubing adventure. No fish pictures either. Bill tried to take a few of me decked out in my pink snorkel gear.... yeah, we'll see if I'm brave enough to show those to anyone! I'll have to get those out this weekend.

There are a few pictures that the photographers on the ship took that I will have to scan.

Pictures are here at this link!

No comments: