Tuesday, February 20, 2007

We're Official!

I got an email from "S" this morning!

I just wanted to drop you a note and let you know we received your activation agreement. You are now officially active and I am so excited for you! Being set active means that your profile is now being sent out to potential birth parents.

Now that you are active, it may sometimes feel like you are simply waiting and do not know what is happening. This is a normal part of the process and I am glad to review with you what to expect now that you are active.

I look forward to helping you throughout your adoption journey! Congratulations on this first big hurdle!


"S" also told me that our profile has been sent off to the available birthmom situation. We probably won't hear any more about that unless she picks us or wants to meet before making a decision. This is probably going to be the hardest part... the waiting! I pray that I have the patience for all this.

Little Roo - where are you?!

2 comments:

KRISTI said...

FINALLY your fellow unicornuate uterus friend (there aren't too many of us out ther), got to read your blog.

I am soooo wishing you an easy and very fast wait for Little Roo.

And, isn't organizing for a child so therapeutic?

Jenn said...

Hi Kristi!

I don't know if preparing is helping or just making me more crazy!

I check in to see all your new pictures of the beautiful girls!