Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy 2007!

Yay - a brand new year! I'm a whole year older.... hahaha big deal! I'm now an officially a "30 something"? Hopefully soon I'll be a 30 something parent.


We have scheduled our home visit with our social worker! She is coming to our home next Tuesday on the 9th at 1:30pm. I have to send her directions to our house and will have that done today. We have lots of Christmas decorations to take down and get put away but I will do a little bit each night. I know this weekend I will be going nuts with cleaning and making everything just so. I'm sure I'll be home that day and I'll have to make something yummy in the oven so our house smells nice and invititing! So between our home visit and our cruise that leaves on the 21st, it's going to be a busy January!

I am so glad that Bill is not running the marathon at Disney this year, it is this coming weekend. We have done too much driving around over the last few weeks that it would be the straw that breaks the camel's back. I have pager the next two weekends and then it is the weekend of our cruise leaving.

I have started throwing some items in my suitcase of things I need to remember for our cruise. I've also ordered a few fun things to take with me....


I ordered a new sarong to wear on the boat with a lotus pattern on it from http://www.pareoisland.com/

They are handmade in Hawaii and I hope it will show up on my doorstep soon!






Bill's parents gave us snorkel equipment to take on our cruise with us. Check this out..... it's pink from http://www.tusa.com/! It is so me!! I can't wait to use it! Bill's set is blue and black.... boring! :)

No comments: