Friday, May 4, 2007

Lunch Today!

We're back from lunch!

Here she is....


and that was even taken back on March 20th, so it's a little old!

Lunch was great, exactly what I had hoped for. It didn't feel weird at all really. No strange moments where we all sat around and stared off into space! It was nice to have the social worker there and she told me as we were leaving that she thought everything went very well.

D loved all the little goodies that I had put together for her and my florist did a beautiful arrangement of 6 purple roses in a vase with a big purple ribbon. I should have taken a picture of it - it was very pretty. D said her favorite color is purple so I did good! They took our photo album home with them so they could look at it more and they gave us 4 sonogram pictures.

Little Roo is going to be a beautiful baby - both her parents are very cute with dark hair and brown eyes. They both look a lot like Bill's side of the family! The plan is to get together about once a month until the baby is born.

I am very pleased... we all got along very well. I am not concerned about meeting up with them without the social worker as we have a lot of things in common. They were just so warm and open, I hope that they got the same impression of us!

3 comments:

KRISTI said...

That's wonderful news. And, she's beautiful ;)

Unknown said...

That is a wonderful picture!

I am so happy for you.

SO glad to hear the meet & greet went well

Jenn said...

Thanks Kristi!! I am on cloud nine tonight!

Lindsay - Your little one is going to be here soon! I can't wait for your announcement!! :)