Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Countdown to Lunch!

The big lunch meeting is on Friday! "D" called me this morning to confirm that we are still coming. Of course we are!! She said she is really looking forward to it. I can't wait - I am taking all of Friday off. I can use a day off work for sure!

I am having a bunch of photos printed that I am going to bring with us to share. They have only seen the few that were selected for the family profile and I think they would like to see more of our home and families. I have to go pick up those today along with a little photo book. If she wants to take it with her, that's perfectly fine. Maybe I'll be able to find one that has space for some captions - who knows what the store has. I haven't been shopping for anything like this in a while.

I put together a L'Occitane travel bag with hand cream, foot cream, soap, and a small tin of shea butter. I'll see what else I can find - I really don't want to go overboard. I also plan on getting some flowers on Friday morning so they are nice and fresh!

Only a few more days.... I can't wait!!

No comments: