Thursday, April 26, 2007

New Furniture!

There's a new addition to the nursery...



It looks pretty funny to me that it's not all pretty and made up but the crib bedding is pending! My mom has graciously accepted the mission to make the bumpers, crib skirt, diaper stacker, and hanging caddy. The mobile of 3 bears came with the crib but we'll have to jazz those up a little - either with some tiny clothes are at least some matching bows! I have the blankets in the crib because they got moved out for the diapers in the dresser. The crib came with a "drawer" on casters, but it was pretty flimsy and Bill said he would make me a better one. I plan on putting the bedding and extra blankets in there.

Don't know what we are going to do with the 2 blank blue walls yet. We originally had a tall bookshelf where the crib is so we didn't hang anything there. I'm sure something will come to us, but I'm not having any moments of creative genius yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it feel to put the nursery together? I'm sure your mom will do a great job on your bedding.

Jenn said...

Thanks Robyn! I love having the crib up because now it really looks like a baby's room!!