Thursday, April 5, 2007

Somebody Stop Me!!

I seriously need to cool it on the cloth diapering sites. Since Monday, I have added to "the stash" and I can see why so many mommies says it is addicting! I promise no more buying CD supplies for a while!!

Here's what's new:

Box of Baby Bits and spray bottle
Naturally Luxe Wipe Solution Concentrate and foaming bottle
Pail Deodorizer and Laundry Booster Lavender Peppermint with shaker

Lavender Eucalan No Rinse Woolwash
Aristocrat Wool Soaker small
4 Diaper Pins (not sure I'll be brave enough to use these, but I don't want the Snappi to snag the wool soaker!)

40 Kissaluvs Awesome Knit Terry Wipes (I've been making my own flannel ones but I don't think you can have too many of these)

2 Hemp Babies Bigger Weeds
6 Hemp Babies Little Weeds
8 Kissaluvs Super Soakers

AND music please...

1 bumGenius! 2.0 One-Size Pocket Diaper in Blossom
1 bumGenius! 2.0 One-Size Pocket Diaper in Twilight
1 bumGenius! 2.0 One-Size Pocket Diaper in Grasshopper
1 bumGenius! 2.0 One-Size Pocket Diaper in Butternut
2 bumGenius! 2.0 One-Size Pocket Diaper in White

Now I have two in each color. These are for going out to Grammy's and possibly for "Daddy" doing diaper duty if he can't get the prefolds and covers down. I'm not expecting them to fit Little Roo well until she is closer to 10 pounds but they will last until potty training.

These aren't diaper related....

Snappi Nail Clipper
Organic Cotton Angel Baby T-Shirt (this was on clearance!)

OK, so there's probably ONE more thing on my list and maybe I'll be able to find one on Ebay or so... they aren't cheap, but they are so gosh darn cute!!! Behold the Starbunz covers....



2 comments:

Drea said...

aweee so cute! it is addicting

Jenn said...

Should I admit that I found 2 Starbunz covers??? A small bear and a medium puppy? They should be appearing in the mail any day now... Bill doesn't know! :)