Friday, July 20, 2007

37 Weeks!

Full term!!

We have some time left to go... I can't see waiting until the 10th or 13th. I will explode long before that!!

Anyway, in a desperate attempt to keep myself busy, I'll share my latest sewing completions.

The new mei tais.... the pink one in the top left is all mine!!! I bought that fabric special for me. The others are gifts for friends.



I made some matching accessories for a mei tai that I made for someone - a changing pad and a diapers/wipes case.



Finished a handful of blankets... haven't exactly determined which ones I'm parting with yet, but I think I'm definitely keeping the dog one on the left (it's flannel on one side, light blue microfleece on the other) and the yellow one towards the right (cozy flannel on both sides). They are all the same size, but I guess I folded them all different.



I made some changing pads... not very exciting. The dog one is normal diaper bag sized.



I made 2 of these to keep in the trunk of each vehicle as part of the emergency stash. Both are super padded and over-sized in case we need to use the car as a changing station. I guess they could be used for other purposes as well.



I felt like D's stack-o-gifts was missing something... so I made her a little pillow. I should probably add an extra pillow case just in case, but at least the first one is done and ready. I love it - I think she will too!


I ordered some new patterns to make little dresses that are coming in the mail. I'm also going to start making some hair bows because Bill doesn't like those "brain squeezers". What else can I do???

No comments: