Monday, July 16, 2007

Who Needs Details?

No birth date yet!

I did a lot of sewing over the weekend - I figure this might be one of my last chances for a while until we get a good schedule going once Little Roo is home. I finished 4 mei tai carriers - only one is mine! I finished some blankets that will also be gifts for some of our pregnant friends. I made a big changing pad that we are going to keep in my truck for emergency diaper changes, along with an emergency stash of sposies and wipes and onesies and ....

I talked to the social worker this morning asking some things about what should we bring on the trip with us that I might forget? Meaning paper work or something that we will need and would not even think of. Looks like I have everything covered so far.

Then the social worker asked me if I knew what hospital D was going to deliver at. OMG I don't know! Seems like a good thing to have figured out in the next few weeks! The next time I talk to D, I need to remember to ask her that. I'm sure I won't forget!

So far our packing list is getting pretty long. I'm pretty sure that we will almost pack every baby item we own for the trip although the social worker said we need "a car seat and a baby outfit for discharge". Seems like responsible parents would have more than that on hand!

So will 40 diapers last us the 4 hour trip home???

No comments: