Tuesday, July 3, 2007

New Drama!

Just as I was starting to get very concerned that I had not heard from D in a few days and actually wrote that in my journal, the phone rang. It was D!

She started off by saying "I'm fine but... " and I knew something was wrong. They are still in the north part of the state. They are going to be there for another 2 weeks.

D and G are no longer staying with his dad. Once they announced that they were moving back to Tampa, things took a quick and unpredictable turn. The people that had been so welcoming and supportive suddenly started saying "very mean things" to D. I think they were hoping that D would have the baby there and then they were going to try to get her to change her mind to keep the baby. Or maybe they felt that they could take the baby away from her? D feels very manipulated and lied to. I can only imagine.

They are staying in an efficiency apartment that rents by the week. They are safe and away from the situation. They are looking forward to coming back here and D told me again that she has every intention of delivering Little Roo here. I hope that is the case, otherwise we'll be traveling. She has so much more support here. It is apparent that they need to get away now more than ever.

I am concerned about the stress this is putting on her. She sounded in good spirits and was trying to tell me everything that had happened in the last few days very quickly. She just said it had been a very rough weekend! I think that is an understatement!! D's mom is going to visit them and she believes that D should stay up there to have the baby, with the doctor that she likes. I told her whatever she decides, we will support her 100%. If she stays up there, then we are coming to her when she needs us. We want her to be healthy.

She said thank you for being on my side. D, you are in our prayers.

No comments: