Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Had To Share...


My mom went shopping for PINK before my parents came over for the weekend! It's possible she was halfway to the department store before I even hung up the phone when I called last Thursday to say that Little Roo is a girl!! I wanted to share what she bought for the baby...



It is the sweetest little outfit any little girl could ask for! The tiny embroidered flowers match the flower on the side of the bonnet. It has ruffles around the leg openings and now we just have to find her some precious little socks. I think this makes a wonderful "coming home from the hospital" outfit!

If you click on the picture, it will open to show the full picture so you can see the beautiful details!

2 comments:

KRISTI said...

Beautiful! It's very hard to STOP shopping once you get started!

Jenn said...

Ah yes... and now I NEED a sling to match this outfit!!! LOL!!