Wednesday, March 14, 2007

New Nursery Pictures

This is the original picture was submitted with our family profile. I needed to move this bookshelf because that corner is needed for the crib so we ended up moving the bookshelf to the opposite corner of the room. The bed has stayed the same. I have some room to still move it to the left, but I think it will be fine.

Here's how it looks now and I hope it doesn't look too squished together since it is right by the dresser.

That's all of the bottles from Karen on the top shelf until we need them in the kitchen!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!

I dug out all the children's books and child friendly toys we had out of the closet and packed away some of the breakables we used to have out on the shelves.

All of the tiny little clothes are folded and put away in the drawers. On the left are all the sleepers, rompers, nightgowns, and onsies. On the right are all the socks, hats, bibs, and diaper bag supplies.

The my burp clothes that I made are in the basket on top, next to Kanga and Little Roo, of course!

I also moved the glider and footstool into the room to get it out of family room, at least for now. It's sitting in the corner where the crib is going to go.

Harley has found "her" chair again and everytime I come home, she pops out of the nursery like I won't know where she has been. She's been laying next to the bear on the blanket but I'm OK with that. I don't think she will be able to jump up into the crib... too much effort.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The room looks so cute! Bring on the baby! I am so excited for your family to grow. You two will be fabulous parents.