Thursday, March 8, 2007

Sewing Projects


Here is what I've finished so far with the terry cloth that I had purchased....

On the left is a blanket/towel that is 35"x35" that I'm thinking I will probably use for bath time. I might make it into a hooded towel, you just fold down one of the corners and stitch. The fabric says "bathing babies" and it has puppies, bears, and elephants at bath time. The leftover flannel and terry cloth, I made some matching burp cloths.

On the right are burp cloths I made and are also backed with terry cloth. I found found these cute prints at the store and thought they were gender neutral. Now I have a bunch of these to keep around the house for feedings. Their finished sizes are 8"x20".

I have more sewing to do.... I am going to make more flannel blankets and cloths that are backed with microfleece.

No comments: