Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It's a .... baby!

Our birthmom is .... !!!!

Our birthmom "D" checked in with her social worker today. She got the letter that was sent to her and basically didn't remember to call back in to say how everything was going. I'm sure she has a lot on her mind. A lot of my worrying is from my own insecurities...

Her appointment last Tuesday went well and the baby looks great. The updated due date is August 10th and D has some sonogram pictures that she wants to share with us. She is very excited that we accepted the match and is looking forward to meeting us. We are going to have a conference call with her next week on Thursday morning.

The social worker did not mention any baby gender to me.... I get the feeling that D wants to tell us in person, if she knows. It doesn't matter to us, we like surprises!! We want happy and healthy - 10 fingers and 10 toes!

1 comment:

KRISTI said...

That's so exciting. I got scared/nervous/excited every time the phone rang while we were waiting. I can't wait to hear how your call goes.