Thursday, October 25, 2007

Full Moon Tonight!

.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•. LABOR VIBES! .•´¯`•._.•´¯`•. _.•´¯`•.

OK, I know it's a long shot and not statistically proven in any way, but a girl can have hope!

.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•. LABOR VIBES! .•´¯`•._.•´¯`•. _.•´¯`•.

I have a few more items on my list to do today but last night I closed up the little pink suitcase that has all the baby stuff in it. I had to run to Target to get some new compression bags since our ones that we tend to use a lot have developed holes over the last year. I had to get one for H's pillow that I made her so it would squish down! I also put the blanket that my mom brought me and my brother home from the hospital with in one so it won't get dirty. I have a bunch of Bath & Body Works stuff for H and I taped all the lids so hopefully they won't leak at all (and they are all in a big freezer bag).

I've decided not to take a purse with me (VERY shocking!), but to put everything in our Overland Noho bag that Bill picked out for a diaper bag. Since I'm bringing all sorts of paperwork, my camera, and will not carry a purse on the way back home with the baby any way, why even take one to begin with just to end up putting it in the suitcase in a few days? So it's just a bigger tote... no big deal. Since I have to lug the car seat with me too, I'm thinking I'm pretty smart right now. LOL!

I found all my non-Florida clothes.... long sleeves, wool socks, and grabbed my coat from the front closet so my suitcase is getting full. Last night I was spraying my new Earth shoes with water repellant and then I did my Keen mary janes too after I finally decided which shoes I was taking with me (never more than 2 pairs!). The secret is out.... yes, I buy the same style of shoes no matter what the brand cause I'm cool like that. Then I sprayed a bunch of shoes for Bill looking for something to do! I always travel in my Keens since they are easy to get on and off at the airport and I can walk forever in them. The Earth shoes are definitely different for me since they have some negative heel thing going on but once I really walked around in them, they are very comfortable and I can always work on my posture! See I don't have much else to do right now but to distract myself with dumb details!

I will be calling H later today to see how she is doing.

3 comments:

KRISTI said...

Ok, first of all I WANT those Keen MaryJanes. They are too cute! I've never seen them.

Wrap the lids of your toiletries in PressNSeal or Saran wrap. It's wonderful!

Hoping the full moon tonight does it's job.

Jenn said...

They are from last year... I haven't seen them in the stores lately so they have probably been replaced with a new model.

Check these out... these are the ones I was wanting...

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/20557881/c/14255.html

Now those are some cute shoes!!!

KRISTI said...

You are bad! You are bad bad bad!

LOVE THEM!