Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sherpani Sale!

Everyone is quite enamored with my poppy Cali bag and I am constantly being asked where I got it! Well if you're in the market for a new bag, Sherpani is having a sale!!





I don't work for them and I'm not paid to advertise.... I just think they make great products! Bill will probably hurt me if I buy another bag in the near future so I'm going to have to pass on this great sale.

H should be at her doctor's appointment now. She is going to call me if there is any progress to report. So I will post an update here if I get any news from her this afternoon!!

.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•. LABOR VIBES! .•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.

2 comments:

KRISTI said...

So, I get on here to check to see if you've heard from H. And I got so excited to see you updated and it's for a bag sale! And now, I might just have to go spend money. Thanks a lot. ;)

Jenn said...

Well now you're going to be more disappointed... I'm about to post a "non"-update!