Monday, October 1, 2007

Mr. FedEx - Where Are You???

I hate the waiting! I want these darn papers so badly! I know exactly what they say, but until we have them notarized and returned, it feels like more limbo!

I was praying they would come on Saturday... they did not. I told H's social worker "L" that I would call her on Monday to either ask her more questions or to let her know the papers were signed and in the mail. I have to call her this morning and say they are still missing or they just arrived and they will go out tomorrow. Ugh!!

BUT as I was typing this.... our lawyer here just called wanting to discuss our match since we are getting close to the birth so I'm pretty sure they have the right family now. :) There is no way she would have called us again. She gave us lots of advice with our last match as she was drawing all the papers for that round too. She has been talking a lot with the other lawyer so things are moving fast. She is sending us more papers too!

Come on Mr. FedEx..... please knock on my door!!

No comments: