Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Katherine's Wedding Day!!

Katherine and Jonathan are getting married today!! (Note - this is not my brother!) They are in England at Langley Castle with all their family. I am so excited for them! We really wanted to go but then we decided to take our trip to Colorado in September. Up until she left last week, I was hoping impulse would take over and I'd fly over there too. Hahahaha!! Anyone that knows me is sure that I would NEVER just do that! I'm glad we stayed here, otherwise we would have missed The Call. Katherine doesn't know....hopefully I can tell her when she gets back before we head out. Congratulations!!!!

I wanted to say Hi to Kristi's Mom!! I got your message... thank you!!!

So they papers came in yesterday and they went out today. They are all notarized and Mr. FedEx is carrying them now. Yesterday was absolutely crazy. Besides trying to do my real job and being on a stupid crisis call for 5 hours, I got 3 calls from our lawyer, 2 calls from H's social worker, 1 call from the agency's accountant, numerous calls from Bill ("what are you doing?"), and clingy pets that kept wanting to sit on my lap. I had time to make an emergency run to the post office to priority mail our $66.50 to the agency - thankfully I did not have to overnight that or wire it! Geez!! As soon as Bill got home last night, we ran to the notary to get our papers stamped and we forgot to stop on the way home and buy more dog food. Poor Biscuit - we have to get to the store today!

Hopefully H will get in touch with her social worker today so we can get a conference call together. I am so excited to talk to her!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so thrilled for you, Jenn. Fingers crossed that this is the baby that belongs in your family.