Tuesday, October 23, 2007

No Progress....

Bill predicted early last week that we would not be home this weekend. However, it looks like we will have at least a few more days of "us" time. Well, that is the assumption anyway! I have not heard from H, so she may still surprise me. I think if anything was news-worthy, she definitely would have called me by now. Baby girl is obviously happy where she is and doesn't feel like making an appearance any time soon.

My mom was just telling me last night that the day before I was born, she was at her normal doctor's appointment. The doctor told her confidently to schedule another appointment in a week because there was NO WAY she was going to have a baby in the next 7 days. Well I showed them and I was born less than 24 hours later! So no one really knows and it will just have to be good enough!

I've been going to bed with my phone on the nightstand every night. And I've taped a note to my garage door reminding me to make sure I have my phone when I walk out the door! That's the only thing I can do right now to be ready. That and pack a few more things or have them in a central location to grab quickly. Bill laughs at me. I don't think he has figured out how quickly I am going to shove him out the door when the call comes in. It's going to be fun!

3 comments:

KRISTI said...

I'm sorry there is no progress. I guess baby is cooking just a little bit longer.

Hugs.

Unknown said...

Good Morning...

Any news on Little Roo yet?


Hopefully since you have not posted you on on your way to get her!

Jenn said...

Still here.... no baby yet! I hope to let everyone know when we are leaving if possible.