Friday, October 26, 2007

No Magic Yet!

No phone calls in the middle of the night. My work pager did go off at 1:37am this morning and Bill, who normally doesn't even hear it go off, was awake immediately asking "What's going on? What's happening?? Is it time to go?" I had to laugh!

It appears that my source of information for the full moon may not be exactly correct either. I haven't been able to confirm one way or the other, but maybe the full moon is tonight! I don't know exactly when the 24 hour time frame is. There is still time for magic!! Bill is still thinking we will be leaving this weekend, I say not. We're making plans with friends for dinner tonight, a hockey game tomorrow night, and Katherine wants me to help her put her wedding pictures together sometime in the next few days. So I have enough to do.

I didn't get a call back from H yesterday so maybe I will try giving her another call this afternoon. I certainly don't want to annoy her!

No comments: