Monday, October 29, 2007

Operation: Read Magazines!

I have a whole huge stack of magazines on my office floor. Some are from the spring! Ooooppps! I am going to read these and throw them into the recycle bin and get them out of my office for good!! I think I have 3 different titles and I only renewed one of them so this should get easier. I've just been piling them up and thinking I will get to them when I get to them. Well I never did, so I'm doing it now. What else am I going to do??

I just wanted to thank everyone for the very kind thoughts and words of encouragement that you all have been sending our way. Bill and I are very grateful to all of you and it warms our hearts that others are joining us in our journey. We are trying to be very strong and I pray that I can look back on all this in a few weeks and laugh at myself for being a huge brat.

On the adoption front, social worker L just left a voice message for H this afternoon. We'll see if H checks in before her appointment tomorrow or even afterwards. At this point, the social worker and I agree that H needs her space. Bill and I will offer support from afar... sometimes it comes in the form of just staying out of the way!

4 comments:

Deb said...

I can't yet imagine how hard this is to wait out the last few days. I hope she checks in so that you can relax some before the big day arrives.

Sarah said...

Jenn,
I can't even imagine how excited/ stressed/ on edge you must be! The good news is that the baby will come out- she can't stay in forever! I will keep you in my prayers!

KRISTI said...

Would you like someone to knock you out until the call comes? That's what I asked my mom to do! Maybe she's waiting to be a Halloween baby.

Jenn said...

Yes Kristi!!! It would be welcome relief at this point! LOL