Thursday, November 1, 2007

40 Weeks!

Oh snap! How did H get this far???

No Halloween baby... Little Roo said "No way" to an October birthday! That's OK. There are some of the best birthdays in November. My cousin Michelle's birthday is this weekend. My grandmother, who passed away almost 2 years ago, was a November birthday too! So it's a great month to have a baby!

My dad is flying up to visit my other grandmother today and will be there through the weekend. He tells me if we happen to be up north for the big day before he comes back, he will change his plans to come visit. I feel bad.... he is coming home on Sunday and I don't know that we will traveling before then!

I read only one magazine last night and then I crashed out on the couch. No, I wasn't in a sugar coma, I actually did very well with the chocolate temptations through the night. I was just tired and Bill was watching some 6 hour ghost show on the Sci Fi channel! What is left of the candy is in our freezer... a little treat now and then is not a bad idea, I just don't want a big bowl of it looking at me!

I'm going to give H a ring later today and leave her a message if she doesn't answer. She is probably sick of people calling and asking "Have you had that baby yet??" and I can't say that I would blame her. So I'll say the usual... thinking of you!!

Guess Little Roo doesn't want to wear Auntie Katherine's sheep dog outfit for Halloween. Now she will be Thanksgiving puppy and a Christmas puppy instead. If it's cold enough in January, she will be a Disney Marathon puppy too! I took pictures of it anyway... here it is...

1 comment:

KRISTI said...

Where IS Little Roo???? Come out Come out wherever you are!!!

How are you doing Jenn? Get through all of your magazines yet? ;)