Friday, November 30, 2007

4 Weeks Old Today!!

Where is the time going??? Meaghan is getting bigger and changing everyday. She is over 9 pounds now! She loves to eat obviously - especially at 4 in the morning. She has a peds appointment on Tuesday so we'll have to see officially how big the munchkin is. We had a pleasant surprise today! Meaghan slept from 12:3o to 6:15! I couldn't believe it!! She was really awake last night before her last bottle and we really played with her so we probably tuckered the girl out. That trick is being commited to memory....

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! It was a little crazy around here as we hosted both families at our house. Considering we had just been home for week, it was a little much. I said there is NO way we are having Christmas here, but the more of a routine we get into, the easier it is so I might be changing my mind. A lot of it right now depends on what my work group decides to do about the Christmas holiday. If I am holding down the fort for my group, we are not going anywhere.

Speaking of work.... I made it (almost) through my first week of working at home! It's been a bit crazy at times, but we're making it work. Meaghan is still sleeping a lot, so that is good. She has a knack for wanting to be fed at key times when there is a complete meltdown at work.

It's Friday so it's picture day around here! Before I get too far behind.... here are Meaghan's 3 week pictures.... I'm going to try and keep everyone updated better now that we are little more settled.

2 comments:

kate said...

Jenn she's adorable :) I LOVE the photos - and I thought for a second you stole my cat ;) Looks just like my Emmie! Glad to hear you're all doing so well :)

KRISTI said...

Finally some more pictures! Thank you, I was going through withdraw. She's so cute. I hope her long sleep last night is a sign of good things to come. Good luck working from home.