Saturday, November 17, 2007

I'm Such A Slacker!!

I'm not doing a good job keeping up my blog!!! I know you all are checking in for new pictures and updates. I'm sorry!!

We're doing great! Meaghan is a really good baby and we're able to figure out what she wants pretty easily. My mom spent the week here giving me a hand. I hope to get into more of a routine now that the steady stream of visitors has slowed down a bit and we can catch our breath finally. It's still a little strange to be home with her but I wouldn't trade this for anything in the entire world.

I have some new pictures that I need to post to our gallery and I will post the link when those are ready!

Meaghan had her 2 week peds appt yesterday and she is up to 8 lbs, 5 oz and is now 21.5 inches long. Where is my tiny girl going??

No comments: